Found 1,223 quotes starting with YO:

Skip to:Y - YBYC - YEYF - YHYI - YKYL - YNYOYPYQYR - YTYU - YWYX - YZ

yo never know hoe strong you are until being strong is the only choose you have
– Elbert enstine
Rate it:
Yo soy un anima infeliz,Perdida en este mundo atormendo.
I am a miserable spirit lost in this tormented world.

– James A Michener, Iberia
Rate it:
Yoga is anything which reveals or reflects the wholeness that we truly are, and the world is anything that makes us feel that we are fragmented, dissected, cut into pieces and out of tune with ourselves.
– Swami Krishnananda
Rate it:
Yoga is not a religion. It is a science, science of well-being, science of youthfulness, science of integrating body, mind and soul.
– Amit Ray
Rate it:
Yoga means addition - addition of energy, strength and beauty to body, mind and soul.
– Amit Ray
Rate it:
You (AKP) are very hard on C.U.P. when you wish, you can even say that "C.U.P. ideology has brought tyranny to this land". But when it is about the Armenians you can be even more pro-Enver than Enver or pro-Talat than Talat. I am truly amazed. (Referring to the 2 leaders, Enver Pasha and Talat Pasha of Committee of Union and Progress which was the de-facto ruler of Ottoman Empire during events of mass killings and deportations of Armenians.)
– Selahattin Demirtas
Rate it:
You (God) have not only commanded continence, that is, from what things we are to restrain our love, but also justice, that is, on what we are to bestow our love.
– Saint Augustine
Rate it:
You -- poor and obscure, and small and plain as you are -- I entreat to accept me as a husband.
– Charlotte Brontë
Rate it:
You add insult to injury.
– Anonymous
Rate it:
You add insult to injury.
(Injuriae Addis Contumeliam)

– Anonymous
Rate it:
You all know that even when women have full rights, they still remain fatally downtrodden because all housework is left to them. In most cases housework is the most unproductive, the most barbarous and the most arduous work a woman can do. It is exceptionally petty and does not include anything that would in any way promote the development of the woman.
– Vladimir Lenin
Rate it:
You always admire what you really don't understand.
– Roosevelt, Eleanor
Rate it:
You always have to think for yourself.
– Barbara Ledermann
Rate it:
You always know when Danny (D'Angelo) is coming. You hear him first (because of the Tic Tacs in his pocket) and then you smell him (because he uses way too much cologne!)
– John McNerney
Rate it:
You always pass failure on the way to success.
– Mickey Rooney
Rate it:
You always smile but in your eyes your sorrow shows.
– William Peter Horn
Rate it:
You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
– Herb Cohen
Rate it:
You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done.
– Ronald Reagan
Rate it:
You appreciate some people most when they deprive you of the pleasure of their company.
– Vikrant Parsai
Rate it:
You are 87% water; the other 13% keeps you from drowning.
– P. E. Morris
Rate it:
You are a child of the Universe, no less than the moon and the stars you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the Universe is unfolding as it should.
– Max Ehrmann
Rate it:
You are a cosmic flower. Om chanting is the process of opening the psychic petals of that flower.
– Amit Ray
Rate it:
YOU are a FREE spirit. JOY is your NATURAL state of BEING. Everything else is conditioned.
– Gordana Biernat
Rate it:
You are a gift, so open yourself everyday to see the beauty with love, wonder, and feel the joy.
– Debasish Mridha, M.D.
Rate it:
You are a Golden Witnessing Screen. Meditation is the effortless effort to keep that screen 24x7 clean, clear and relaxed.
– Amit Ray
Rate it:

Discuss these letter quotes with the community:

Quote of the Day

Would you like us to send you a FREE inspiring quote delivered to your inbox daily?

Please enter your email address:     


We need you!

Help build the largest human-edited quotes collection on the web!


The Web's Largest Resource for

Famous Quotes & Sayings


A Member Of The STANDS4 Network