Found 1,237 quotes starting with Y:

Skip to:YYAYBYC - YEYF - YHYI - YKYL - YNYO - YQYR - YTYU - YWYX - YZ

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
– Herb Cohen
Rate it:
You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done.
– Ronald Reagan
Rate it:
You appreciate some people most when they deprive you of the pleasure of their company.
– Vikrant Parsai
Rate it:
You are 87% water; the other 13% keeps you from drowning.
– P. E. Morris
Rate it:
You are a child of the Universe, no less than the moon and the stars you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the Universe is unfolding as it should.
– Max Ehrmann
Rate it:
You are a cosmic flower. Om chanting is the process of opening the psychic petals of that flower.
– Amit Ray
Rate it:
You are a Golden Witnessing Screen. Meditation is the effortless effort to keep that screen 24x7 clean, clear and relaxed.
– Amit Ray
Rate it:
You are a Golden Witnessing Screen. Meditation is the effortless effort to keep that screen clean, clear and relaxed.
– Amit Ray
Rate it:
You are a hedgehog, my friend. A walking, talking hedgehog.
– William Margold
Rate it:
You are a king by your own fireside, as much as any monarch in his throne.
– Miguel de Cervantes
Rate it:
You are a product of your environment. So choose the environment that will best develop you toward your objective. Analyze your life in terms of its environment. Are the things around you helping you toward success - or are they holding you back
– Clement Stone
Rate it:
You are a product of your environment. So choose the environment that will best develop you toward your objective. Analyze your life in terms of its environment. Are the things around you helping you toward success -- or are they holding you back?
– W. Clement Stone
Rate it:
You are a reflection of nature. You should always be upgrading, refining, and improving."
– Steve Maraboli
Rate it:
You are a unique human who has never been seen/known on earth before. And your uniqueness will never be seen/known again. Yes, as a matter of fact, your fingerprint is peculiar, your acumen is outstanding, your reasoning is spectacular, your grasp is uncommon. In other words, everything about you is unprecedented. Thus, dare to be/remain uniqiue in all you do.
– Emeasoba George
Rate it:
You are a work in progress in God's hands and so do I. Sooner or later he will be done with you/me and then you/I will emerge a finished product. But, until he is done with you/me, you/I will remain an unfinished product.
– Emeasoba George
Rate it:
You are absolutely unique. Yes! so, always show your true colour to all and sundry. Besides, don't be a copycat, I mean, strive to be and remain original in all you do including your thoughts, writings, publications, speeches and actions.
– Emeasoba George
Rate it:
You are all you have to offer the world. Know yourself, love yourself and be yourself.
– Vikrant Parsai
Rate it:
You are amazing. You are a shooting star. I will follow you forever no distance is too far. Never take for granted your abilty to fly. At times stop and rest, but quickly get back up before your dreams pass you by.
– Eric Pio
Rate it:
You are an infinite SOUL enjoying the wonderful illusion of a solid BODY in a beautiful physical World.
– Gordana Biernat
Rate it:
You are an ingrate and you will remain an ingrate until you imbibe/portray gratitude as your attitude/lifestyle for life.
– Emeasoba George
Rate it:
You are beautiful because you are beautiful, not because the other is ugly.
– Foodi S. M.
Rate it:
You are beautiful, but you are empty. One could not die for you. To be sure, an ordinary passerby would think that my rose looked just like you--the rose that belongs to me. But in herself alone she is more important than all the hundreds of you other roses: because it is she that I have watered.
– Antoine de Saint-Exupery, The Little Prince
Rate it:
You are beginning to see that any man to whom you can do favor is your friend, and that you can do a favor to almost anyone.
– Mark Caine
Rate it:
you are best if you have unconditional support and nature . like me...”
– Mayank kumar
Rate it:
You are born of spirit. You cannot become more spiritual. Set your inner spiritual being free.
– Anthon St Maarten
Rate it:

Discuss these letter quotes with the community:

Quote of the Day

Would you like us to send you a FREE quote delivered to your inbox daily?

Please enter your email address:     


We need you!

Help build the largest human-edited quotes collection on the web!


The Web's Largest Resource for

Famous Quotes & Sayings


A Member Of The STANDS4 Network