Sort by:PopularityA - Z
15 traits common for the people who do really well in start-up 1. Deal with ambiguity 2. Can work without handholding 3. Hustler and fighter 4. keep trying and never give up 5. High Passion and Energy 6. No sense of entitlements 7. Excellent in multi-tasking 8. Prototyping - start from somewhere and get better 9. Byte by byte or piece by piece approach 10. Hungry and ambitious 11. Learn from mistakes 12. Not afraid of failures 13. High on common sense 14. Dare to dream 15. Push their limits and step out of their comfort zone
AI is a paradigm shift. Hope we embrace it vs on the mercy of others. It is automation raise to the power infinity and much more...
1st 90 days, 1st 365 days, & in the 5th year; an entrepreneur needs to have a very tight grip from day 1 on what all must be done to build a start-up
3 phrases to motivate for 1 cause i.e. Entrepreneurship: 1) Time & Tide wait for none 2) Fortune follows brave, 3) Trying is better than regretting
5 things common you should look in your investors and team members: 1) commitment, 2) chemistry, 3) comfort, 4) capability, and 5) craving.
A great product is not only developed with a few requirements that are kept in mind but also with excellence in data science and all key metrics.
Car Technologies Got Really Advanced In The Last 140 Years, But In Coming Years Car Buying & Selling Technologies Will Advance Too.
Dare to do something different. Don't go with the status quo. Just bring passion and obsession together to build a masterpiece
Entrepreneur should never forget that better to be lucky than smart. So many times it is not the intellect that wins.
Entrepreneurs give up sense of entitlement for school/university or how much money you were able to raise so far. Nothing succeeds like success.
In a country where 3% people account for 90% taxes, Let's not try to increase taxes for those 3% but find way to collect from remaining 97%.
In the modern world, you do not die from hunger but indigestion. Not all but many sectors and many startups or new-age companies in India have now indigestion type of situation. Do not raise so much funds that you get indigestion and become your own enemy.
It Makes No Sense For A Branded Physical Automobile Dealership To Spend Rs. 45000 To Source, Refurbish, Certify and Sell A Used Car If The Same Can Be Done At A Lower Price With The Help Of Technology And Data Science.
Like Any Other Retail Category, Only Technology And Data Science Can Solve The Pain Points Of The Automobile Retailing.
Miracle of value creation - innovations, growth, monetization, cost optimization, and profitability.
Most entrepreneurs think that insufficient capital goes against them. You die due to indigestion, not due to hunger. Necessity is the mother of invention.
Only Technology Can Remove Inefficiencies And Bring Consumer Delight In A Century Old Physical Automobile Retailing, Cheaper, Faster And Better Than Any Other Approach.
The chakra of creating scalable business or growing in once own career is simple yet under rated: 1. Skills and education 2. Experience & subject matter expertise 3. Mentor ship & guidance 4. Use of capital 5. Use of technology 6. Use of marketing 7. Networking & relationship
The Party Will Not Last Long If Branded Physical Dealerships Continue To Use Investor Money To Buy Used Cars At A High And Sell At A Low Price Unless They Truly Solve The Real Problems Of The Automobile Industry.
Time for Original Thinking, Long Term Approach, Innovation, Building Great Products, Large Scales & Solving Challenging Problems. Enough of Myopic/Weak Start-Ups in India.
Top 7 things for an entrepreneur are: passion, vision, obsession, salesmanship, compassion, contagious energy and resilience. If you have them, you will be able to withstand any weather.
Share your thoughts on Sandeep Aggarwal's quotes with the community:
Would you like us to send you a FREE inspiring quote delivered to your inbox daily?
Use the citation below to add this author page to your bibliography:
"Sandeep Aggarwal Quotes." Quotes.net. STANDS4 LLC, 2022. Web. 12 Aug. 2022. <https://www.quotes.net/authors/Sandeep+Aggarwal+Quotes>.