Rate this quote:(0.00 / 0 votes)Say it
You are 87% water; the other 13% keeps you from drowning.
P. E. Morris


Find a translation for this quote in other languages:

Select another language:

Discuss this P. E. Morris quote with the community:

Quote of the Day Today's Quote | Archive

Would you like us to send you a FREE inspiring quote delivered to your inbox daily?

Please enter your email address:     


Use the citation below to add this quote to your bibliography:


"P. E. Morris Quotes." Quotes.net. STANDS4 LLC, 2018. Web. 20 Feb. 2018. <https://www.quotes.net/quote/37652>.


We need you!

Help build the largest human-edited quotes collection on the web!

Thanks for your vote! We truly appreciate your support.