Miracle of value creation - innovations, growth, monetization, cost optimization, and profitability.
– Sandeep Aggarwal
15 traits common for the people who do really well in start-up
1. Deal with ambiguity
2. Can work without handholding
3. Hustler and fighter
4. keep trying and never give up
5. High Passion and Energy
6. No sense of entitlements
7. Excellent in multi-tasking
8. Prototyping - start from somewhere and get better
9. Byte by byte or piece by piece approach
10. Hungry and ambitious
11. Learn from mistakes
12. Not afraid of failures
13. High on common sense
14. Dare to dream
15. Push their limits and step out of their comfort zone
In a country where 3% people account for 90% taxes, Let's not try to increase taxes for those 3% but find way to collect from remaining 97%.
Entrepreneurs give up sense of entitlement for school/university or how much money you were able to raise so far. Nothing succeeds like success.
... see them all »