1. Death has depreciated, it has become a formality and politeness.
2. Love is a hormonal fantasy of passion, over time it turns into fidelity.
3. Love is libido, testosterone, potency. When everything dries up, only loyalty remains.
– Musin Almat Zhumabekovich Famous Quote
The cynical blindness of indifference that devalued death, here conscience is just a guide.
Desires are sweet madness, small, unconscious steps towards death. A ready-made path of the subconscious to inevitability.
1. Impotence is like you are undead.
2. Depression is an endless void of timeless darkness or twilight.
Survival from the world of the living And I see how people in the ocean, someone knows how to swim (survive), and someone uses a friend, relative, loved one or a loved one as a lifeline, that is, he drowns him so as not to drown and breathe air ...
... and 327 more »
... see them all »