Found 1,267 quotes starting with YO:

yo never know hoe strong you are until being strong is the only choose you have
– Elbert enstineRate it:
Yo soy un anima infeliz,Perdida en este mundo atormendo.
I am a miserable spirit lost in this tormented world.

– James A Michener, IberiaRate it:
Yoga is anything which reveals or reflects the wholeness that we truly are, and the world is anything that makes us feel that we are fragmented, dissected, cut into pieces and out of tune with ourselves.
– Swami KrishnanandaRate it:
Yoga is bringing suppleness in body, calmness in mind, kindness in heart and awareness in life.
– Amit RayRate it:
Yoga is not a religion. It is a science, science of well-being, science of youthfulness, science of integrating body, mind and soul.
– Amit RayRate it:
Yoga means addition - addition of energy, strength and beauty to body, mind and soul.
– Amit RayRate it:
You (AKP) are very hard on C.U.P. when you wish, you can even say that "C.U.P. ideology has brought tyranny to this land". But when it is about the Armenians you can be even more pro-Enver than Enver or pro-Talat than Talat. I am truly amazed. (Referring to the 2 leaders, Enver Pasha and Talat Pasha of Committee of Union and Progress which was the de-facto ruler of Ottoman Empire during events of mass killings and deportations of Armenians.)
– Selahattin DemirtasRate it:
You (God) have not only commanded continence, that is, from what things we are to restrain our love, but also justice, that is, on what we are to bestow our love.
– Saint AugustineRate it:
You -- poor and obscure, and small and plain as you are -- I entreat to accept me as a husband.
– Charlotte BrontëRate it:
You add insult to injury.
– AnonymousRate it:
You add insult to injury.
(Injuriae Addis Contumeliam)

– AnonymousRate it:
You all know that even when women have full rights, they still remain fatally downtrodden because all housework is left to them. In most cases housework is the most unproductive, the most barbarous and the most arduous work a woman can do. It is exceptionally petty and does not include anything that would in any way promote the development of the woman.
– Vladimir LeninRate it:
You always admire what you really don't understand.
– Roosevelt, EleanorRate it:
You always have to think for yourself.
– Barbara LedermannRate it:
You always know when Danny (D'Angelo) is coming. You hear him first (because of the Tic Tacs in his pocket) and then you smell him (because he uses way too much cologne!)
– John McNerneyRate it:
You always pass failure on the way to success.
– Mickey RooneyRate it:
You always see the world as you are, following your own image at every juncture. When you don't like something, it's probably because it reminds you of the part of your self that you dislike most.
– Deodatta V. Shenai-KhatkhateRate it:
You always see the world as you are. If you don't like something, it's probably because it represents the part of you that you dislike most. If you want to understand the world, you must first turn away from her, and then look deep inside within your Self - to be in sync with the world, and to be in perfect harmony with life.
– Deodatta V. Shenai-KhatkhateRate it:
You always smile but in your eyes your sorrow shows.
– William Peter HornRate it:
You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
– Herb CohenRate it:
You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done.
– Ronald ReaganRate it:
You appreciate some people most when they deprive you of the pleasure of their company.
– Vikrant ParsaiRate it:
You are 87% water; the other 13% keeps you from drowning.
– P. E. MorrisRate it:
You are a child of the Universe, no less than the moon and the stars you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the Universe is unfolding as it should.
– Max EhrmannRate it:
You are a cosmic flower. Om chanting is the process of opening the psychic petals of that flower.
– Amit RayRate it:

Discuss these letter quotes with the community:

Quote of the Day

Would you like us to send you a FREE inspiring quote delivered to your inbox daily?

Please enter your email address:     

We need you!

Help build the largest human-edited quotes collection on the web!