Sort by:PopularityA - Z
Quotes from the news wire:
It was difficult, i’ve never been involved in a situation like that where, one component is not in the box at all. It was f---ing soul crushing. I mean, a lot of people are gonna be like, ‘Oh, you’re just trying to blame the movie on him.’ No, but I had no f---ing help from this dude whatsoever.
Found on FOX News 6 months ago
It's not really possible for us to be any more bearish on China, but we are more convinced that this is a catalyst for a downturn.
Found on Reuters 2 years ago
It was so awesome because my dad reconnected people who he hasn't really spoken to in a long time... It just felt like a reunion more than anything, the fact that he was able to and get so many of his friends back is so cool. It was really important to my mom and I, and to our whole family, that this happened for him. He made it happen. He really made it happen.
We were trying to make it even before the heart attack happened, we were getting close, then the heart attack happened and pushed us back like a year or something. But after the heart attack, the movie just became informed by it, because they told me,' Hey, you got a 20 % chance of living tonight' -- which is like' You've got an 80 % chance of dying, motherf-cker.' And so all I could think about was, like,' Oh, s ---, this is the end.' And I wasn't upset, I wasn't wailing and gnashing teeth. I was like,' You know what ? I had a really good run, and I'm only 47, and that part sucks, but I can't complain.'.
There's no reason to break this in order to present it to people, it's wonderful the way it is, for us, when we went into it, it was like' All right, let's just keep the classic era going.'.
Found on CNN 3 years ago
We want to make sure during this heightened awareness were going to do take what was meant for harm and make it good by providing the tools that help and empowering the rest of the churches across the nation to be ready.
Found on FOX News 3 years ago
His like is never going to pass this way ever again and I'm not just talking about the sheer professionalism of his output. Think about the entire universe of characters he created. That's not going to be duplicated ever again.
Found on Reuters 3 years ago
We are extremely confident in these security measures, however, we continually review our processes to ensure that we are doing everything possible to protect Jim Beam.
Found on FOX News 7 years ago
Share your thoughts on Kevin Smith's quotes with the community:
Would you like us to send you a FREE inspiring quote delivered to your inbox daily?
Use the citation below to add this author page to your bibliography:
"Kevin Smith Quotes." Quotes.net. STANDS4 LLC, 2022. Web. 4 Oct. 2022. <https://www.quotes.net/authors/Kevin+Smith+Quotes>.