Allen Campbell was a zookeeper and elephant trainer and handler in his hometown of Jacksonville, Florida before moving to work in the Baton Rouge zoo in the mid-1970s as the elephant keeper and trainer.
Update this biography »
Complete biography of Allen Campbell »
So, 80 percent of what they eat is vegetables. [I buy] the freshest vegetables. If it’s not organic, I don’t use it, the other 20 percent is lean meats: grass-fed organic steak, duck every now and then, and chicken. As for fish, I mostly cook wild salmon.
– Allen Campbell
Found on FOX News2 years ago
[Tom] doesn’t eat nightshades, because they’re not anti-inflammatory, so no tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, or eggplants. Tomatoes trickle in every now and then, but just maybe once a month. I’m very cautious about tomatoes. They cause inflammation.
Please enter your email address:
"Allen Campbell Quotes." Quotes.net. STANDS4 LLC, 2018. Web. 19 Feb. 2018. <https://www.quotes.net/authors/Allen+Campbell>.
Your email address:*Required
Pick a user name:*Required
Forgot your password? Retrieve it